Akron Brass Releases Mercury Quick Attack LE Portable Monitor
July 31, 2019
Akron Brass, which manufactures firefighting nozzles, valves, monitors and vehicle electronics, recently announced the release of the Mercury Quick Attack LE Portable Monitor.
Working closely with a panel of emergency responders, Akron Brass developed the Mercury Quick Attack LE to help firefighters extinguish fires from a variety of angles.
With an elevation range between 10° and 50°, the portable monitor enables firefighters to hit low and high targets with a reach of up to 250 feet.
When seconds count, the compact, 15-pound monitor is quick to deploy and allows firefighters to reach the seat of a fire with ease.
Additional Features Include:
– New adjustable Mercury Nozzle that meets NPFA 1964 and EN 15767-2 standards
– Adjustable Mercury nozzle is the only fog nozzle with the reach of a smooth bore nozzle
– Oscillating nozzle for unmanned operation
– Knurled handle for improved grip
– Handle wiper to minimize debris collection
– Carbide tip spikes for added wear resistance
– Strap attached with bag for easy stowing
– Ability to combine monitor with a storage bracket and multiple Masterstream nozzles
To see the product in action, click here