Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are integral to how we lead and operate. In fact, IDEX stands for Innovation, Diversity and Excellence. Our success flows from an environment that respects and celebrates diversity of thought, background and culture. We foster candor, respect and open communications.
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Goals
- Achieve diversity in our leadership and across our employee population that reflects the population where we live and do business
- Foster a culture of inclusion strong enough to attract and retain the best talent
- Have a reputation that attracts talented individuals from all backgrounds
- Use the power of diversity to deliver outstanding business results
Other key efforts include:
- Becoming a founding pledge partner in The Chicago Network’s Equity Principles Campaign, which commits IDEX to work toward achieving gender equity in leadership roles throughout the organization by 2030.
- Growing the iAMP collegiate talent program as a pipeline for future leaders, with three-quarters of the latest cohort being diverse candidates.
- Incorporating Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in every aspect of the employee life cycle, including our leadership curriculum, recruiting process, and talent management processes.
- Supporting the Business Coalition for the Equality Act, which supports federal legislation that would provide the same basic protections to LGBTQ employees that are provided to other protected groups under federal law.
In our high-performance culture, we need great teams with inclusive and diverse people to achieve results. A wide range of unique backgrounds, perspectives, talents, and experiences helps ensure that diverse voices and views are heard. Diversity helps us better serve our employees, customers, and shareholders. In the highly collaborative team environment at IDEX, we work together to win together.
We are an Equal Employment Employer
We seek qualified candidates for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
This applies to all areas of employment, including recruiting, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with our company’s core values.