EU PRIVACY NOTICE FOR OUR CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS WEBSITE VISITORS
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Categories and Sources of Personal Data and Purposes and Lawful Basis for Processing.
- Sharing of Your Information
- Transfers of Personal Data outside the EEA
- Your Rights
- Retention Period
Annex 1 – List of IDEX Corporation Business Units
Who is responsible for processing your data and how to contact us
We are committed to the protection of to the protection of the personal data that we process about you in line with the data protection principles set out in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (“GDPR”).
IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Where you are our customer, supplier or a business contact, the IDEX entity listed in Part A of Annex 1 with which you have a contractual or commercial relationship is responsible for processing your personal data and is the data controller. The contact details of the data controller can be found in Annex 1.
If you are a website user of the IDEX Corporation, (www.idexcorp.com) the data controller is IDEX Corporation, a company with its principal place of business at 1925 W Field CT, Lake Forest, IL 60046 and can be contacted at the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may source, use and otherwise process your personal data in different ways. In all cases we are committed to protecting the personal data of our business contacts.
In each of the sections listed below, we describe how we obtain your personal data and how we will treat it.
Section 3.3 Website Visitors
A – Sources of personal data
- We may obtain your personal data from the following sources:
- from your device or browser
B – Personal data that we may collect and process
- cookie data (for more information please see our Cookie Notice [insert a link here]);
- device current location
- device type (hardware, platform)
- IP address
C – Why do we collect your personal data and what are our lawful bases for it?
|We may use your personal data to:|
Our lawful basis for doing so is:
|Our legitimate interests in doing so are:|
|Provide our website services to you||Legitimate Interest|
Promote our goods and services
|To respond to your queries (for example, product queries or technical questions)||Customer service|
|Establish and manage our business relationship|
Understand the market in which we operate
|Learn about our website(s) users’ browsing pattern and the performance of our website(s)||Website management|
|Security||Managing security, risk and crime prevention|
|Let you know about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by letter, telephone, email or other forms of electronic communication|
Promote our goods and services
|Learn about how our products and services may be used|
Understand the market in which we operate
When we use your email to communicate marketing information to you we will seek your prior consent where required to do so by law.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
- We share personal data relating to our customers and other business contacts among affiliates, and also with trusted third party vendors and business partners. The purposes for these transfers are set out below. We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
- We may share your personal data other IDEX business units, as listed in Part A and Part B of Annex 1.
Our Service Providers
We may disclose information about you to organisations that provide a service to us, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential and will comply with the GDPR and other relevant data protection laws.
We may share your information with the following types of service providers:
- a) technical support providers who assist with our website and IT infrastructure;
- b) third party software providers, including ‘software as a service’ solution providers, where the provider hosts the relevant personal data on our behalf;
- c) professional advisers such as lawyers, accountants, tax advisors, auditors and insurance brokers;
- d) providers that help us generate and collate reviews in relation to our goods and services; e) our advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organizations selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf; and/or
- f) providers that help us store, collate and organize information effectively and securely, both electronically and in hard copy format, and for marketing purposes
Government and Regulatory Authorities
We may disclose information about you if we have a duty to do so or if required by an EU or Member State governmental, banking, taxation or other regulatory authority or similar body, or by the rules of any relevant stock exchange or pursuant to any applicable EU or Member State law or regulation or if the law allows us to do so. Otherwise, we will keep information about you confidential.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- as permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of our intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of the terms of our agreements, or as required by law;
- in the context of mergers and acquisitions, we may transfer your personal data to potential purchasers and their advisors, subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations, in the event the we decide to dispose of all or parts of our business;
Transfers of personal data outside the EU/European Economic Area
If and when transferring your personal data outside the EU/EEA, we will do so using one of the following safeguards:
- a) the transfer is to a non-EU/EEA country which has an adequacy decision by the EU Commission;
- b) the transfer is covered by a contractual agreement, which covers the GDPR requirements relating to transfers to countries outside the EU/EEA;
- c) the transfer is to an organization which has Binding Corporate Rules approved by an EU data protection authority; or
- d) the transfer is to an organization in the US that is EU-US Privacy Shield certified.
International transfers within IDEX Corporation are governed by EU Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses for Controllers (as defined under the GDPR) and, where relevant, for Processors (as defined under the GDPR).
We may also transfer your data to third-party vendors outside the EU/ EEA, such as our customer relationship management systems providers. Where we do so, the Standard Contractual Clauses or other safeguards approved by the European Commission will be put in place to safeguard that personal data. You may request a copy of these agreements by contacting ???@idexcorp.com.
The GDPR provides you with certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, including to:
- Request access to personal data about you (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request rectification, correction, or updating to any of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request personal data provided by you to be transferred in machine-readable format (“data portability”).
- Request erasure of personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you (e.g. if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it).
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. This right may apply where the processing of your personal data is based on the legitimate interests of Company, as explained above, or where decisions about you are based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent in those circumstances where we may rely on your consent to process your personal data.These rights are not absolute and are subject to various conditions under:
- applicable data protection and privacy legislation; and
- the laws and regulations to which we are subject.
If you have any general queries or decide at any time that you would like to exercise any of your rights as set out above, you can contact us by emailing the relevant email address provided in Annex 1.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected, except where necessary to meet our legal obligations or in order to establish, exercise or defend potential legal claims.
|LEGAL ENTITY NAME||CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|IDEX Europe GmbH||IDEX Europe GmbH, Weinstrasse 39,Erlangen, Germany 91058, Germany|
|iPEK International GmbH||See, Gewerbepark 22, 87477 Sulzberg, Germany|
|LUKAS Hydraulik GmbH||Weinstrasse 39,Erlangen, Germany 91058|
|Melles Griot GmbH||Lilienthalstraße 30-32,,Bensheim, Germany 64625|
|Richter Chemie-Technik GmbH||Otto-Schott-Str.,Kempen, Germany 47906, Germany|
|SFC Koenig GmbH||Max-Eyth-Strasse 14 89186 Illerrieden|
|thinXXS Microtechnology AG||Amerikastr. 21, 66482 Zweibrücken, Zweibrücken, Germany 66482|
|Vetter GmbH||Blatzheimer Str. 10-12,Zulpich, Germany D-53909|
|IDEX Pump Technologies (Ireland) Limited||Unit 79, Shannon Industrial Estate,, Shannon,, Co. Clare, Ireland|
|Alfa Valvole S.r.l.||19, Viale del Lavoro,,Milano, Italy 20010|
|Banjo Europe S.r.l.||Via Meuccio Ruini 74/L, 42124 Reggio, Emilia;,Reggio, Emilia;, Italy 42124|
|FAST & Fluid Management S.r.l.|
Via Pelizza da Volpedo 40
20092 Cinisello Balsamo Milan
|IDEX Italy S.r.l.||Piazza Filippo Meda, 5,Milan, Italy|
|Novotema S.p.A||via S. Giovanni delle Formiche, 2, 24060 Villongo (Bg) – Italy 24060|
Via Kennedy, 12, Segrate,Milan, Italy, Italy
|S.A.M.P.I. S.p.A.||Via Amerigo Vespucci 1,Altopascio LuccaItaly, Italy 1 55011|
|Fast & Fluid Management B.V.||Hub van Doorneweg 31,Sassenheim, Netherlands 2170 AE, Netherlands|
|Melles Griot B.V.||Aalsbergen 2, 6942 SE Didam, Netherlands|
|Fast & Fluid Management Eastern Europe Sp. Z O.O.||ul. Chrobrego 135 lok. 137,Torun, Poland 87-100, Poland|
|SFC Koenig AG,||Lagerstrasse 8 Dietikon, 8953|
|Band-It Company Limited||Speedwell Industrial Estate, Staveley, Nr Chesterfield Derbyshire, S43 SPF UK|
|CVI Laser Limited||5 Ashville Way, Whetstone, Leicester,, Leicestershire, LE8 6NU, England & Wales, United Kingdom|
|FTL Seals Technology Limited||Twenty Seven Industrial Estate,, Bruntcliffe Avenue, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS270TG,West Yorkshire, United Kigdom|
|Gast Group Limited||Charles Street, Warwick, CV34 5LR, England & Wales, United Kingdom|
|Godiva Limited||Charles Street, Warwick, CV34 5LR, England & Wales, United Kingdom|
|Knight UK Limited||Unit 4 Cliffe Industrial Estate, South Street, Lewes, East Sussex, Lewes, East Sussex, Lewes, BN86JL|
|Matcon Limited||Unit 410 Bramley Drive, Vale Park,, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1JH, England & Wales, United Kingdom|
|Precision Polymer Engineering Limited||Greenbank Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 3EA, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
|Wright Flow Technologies Limited||100 New Bridge Street, London, England EC4V 6JA|
|LEGAL ENTITY NAME||CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|ADS Environmental Services Pty Limited||4 Wetherill Street South,Silverwater, New South Wales 2128, Australia|
|Fast and Fluid Management Australia Pty., Ltd.||10 Resolution Drive, Unanderra NSW 2526,Unanderra, Australia|
|IDEX do Brasil Servicos e vendas Ltda.||Rodovia Municipal dos Andradas, 1662 – Prédio 8,Valinhos, SP, Brazil 13277 650, Brazil|
|Fluid Management Canada Inc.||181 Bay Street,, Suite 4400,Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T3, Canada|
|Knight (Canada) Limited||2880 Argentia Road, Unit 6,Mississauga, Ontario L5N 7X8, Canada|
|Viking Pump of Canada, Inc.||P.O. Box 398, 661 Grove Avenue Windsor, Ontario N9A 6M3, Canada|
|IDEX Dinglee Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.||Tianjin High Tech Industrial Park, Tianjin, China|
|Richter EP (Nanjing) Co. Ltd.||.18 Ailing Road.,Moling Industry Park, Jiangning, Nanjing 211111,Nanjing China|
|SFC Trading Co. Ltd. Beijing|
|IDEX Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd||Rm 3502-3504, Zhao Feng Plaza, No. 1027 Chang Ning Road, Shanghai, China 200050|
|IDEX Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.||428 Xing Long Steet, Su Chun Industrial Square,Suzhou Province 215021, China|
|SFC Koenig Flow Control (Suzhou) Co. Limited||Room NW02-211, Nanoplis Suzhou 99 Jinji Lake Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Prov. P.R. China 215123|
|IDEX Middle East FZE||Unit 1E 414, P.O. Box No. 293825, Dubai Airport Free Zone, Dubai|
|IDEX India Private Limited||Survey No. 256,, GIDC Manjusar,, Savli,, Gujarat, India 391770|
|IDEX Health & Science KK||8-6, Nishi Aoki 5-chome, Kawaguchi, Saitama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan|
|IDEX Korea, Ltd|
|Quadro Engineering Corp.||613 Colby Drive,, Waterloo, ON N2V 1A1, Ontario, Canada|
|IDEX Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.||63 Hillview Avenue #07-08, Lam Soon Industrial Building, Singapore 669569|
|ADS LLC||1300 Meridian Street, Suite 3000,Huntsville, Alabama 35801, United States|
|Advanced Thin Films, Inc.||5733 Centeral Avenue,Boulder, Colorado 80301|
|Akron Brass Company||343 Venture Blvd.,Wooster, Ohio 44691|
|Band-It-IDEX, Inc.||4799 Dahlia Street ,Denver, Colorado 80216|
|Corken, Inc.||3805 N.W. 36th Street,Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112|
|CVI Laser, LLC||200 Dovado Place SE,Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123|
|Fluid Management, Inc.||1023 South Wheeling Road,Wheeling, Illinois 60090-5799|
|Hale Products, Inc.||607 N.W. 27th Avenue,Ocala, Florida 34475|
|IDEX Corporation||1925 W. Field Court, Suite 200, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045|
|IDEX Health & Science LLC||600 Park Court,Rohnert Park, California 94928|
|IDEX MPT Inc.||1925 West Field Court, Suite 200, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045|
|IDEX Service Corp.||1925 West Field Court, Suite 200, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045|
|Knight LLC||15347 Barranca Pkwy,Irvine, California 92618|
|Liquid Controls LLC||Liquid Controls LLC, 105 Albrecht Drive,Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044-2242|
|Microfluidics International Corporation||90 Glacier Drice,Westwood, Massachusetts 02090|
|Micropump, Inc.||1402 N.E. 136th Avenue,Vancouver, Washington 98684|
|Pulsafeeder, Inc.||2883 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Rd,Rochester, New York 14263|
|Richter Pumps & Valves Inc.||406 State Street,Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613|
|SFC Koenig LLC||73 Defco Park RD,North Haven, Connecticut 06473|
|Viking Pump, Inc.||406 State Street Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613|
|Warren Rupp, Inc.||800 North Main Street, Mansfield, Ohio 44902,|
|Toptech Systems, Inc.||1124 Florida Central Pkwy Longwood, Florida 32750|
|Banjo Corporation||150 Banjo Drive, Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933|
|AEGIS Flow Technologies, L.L.C.||6041 Industrial Drive,Geismar, Louisiana 70734|
|Gast Manufacturing, Inc.||2550 Meadowbrook Road,Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022|
|Hurst Jaws of Life, Inc.||711 North Post Road,Shelby, North Carolina 28150|
|PPE, LLC||3201 S. Blue Bell Road,Brenham, Texas 77833|
|Trebor International, Inc.||8100 South 1300 W. West Jordan, Utah 84088|