This website includes information relating to the rest of this year and future periods. These forward-looking statements are subject to uncertainties and risks that could cause actual results to vary materially from what is suggested here. These uncertainties and risks include but are not limited to the following:
- Economic and political consequences resulting from terrorist attacks and wars.
- Levels of industrial activity and economic conditions in the U.S. and other countries around the world, pricing pressures and other competitive factors, and levels of capital spending in certain industries, all of which could have a material impact on order rates and IDEX’s results, particularly in light of the low levels of order backlogs it typically maintains.
- IDEX's ability to make acquisitions and to integrate and operate acquired businesses on a profitable basis.
- The relationship of the U.S. dollar to other currencies, and its impact on pricing and cost competitiveness.
- Political and economic conditions in foreign countries where the company operates.
- Interest rates.
- Capacity utilization and the effect this has on costs.
- Labor markets.
- Market conditions and material costs.
- Developments on contingencies, such as litigation and environmental matters.
IDEX does not undertake any obligation to publicly update forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances, and is not responsible for the content of analyst research reports. Investors are cautioned not to rely unduly on forward-looking statements when evaluating the information presented here.